SR - 2nd time around

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Sep 19 22:28:53 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

Thanks for reminding me.  Now I remember.  I don't know why, but for some
reason I thought we were going to count it like they count which kingdom
comes in which place on the InterKingdom Archery Competitions.  Don't know
where I got that.  Must be that old archer thing.  And I thought that my
string would be the first to go.

But, now that you've reminded me.  I remember.  Thank you, thank you, thank
you. :)

Gilli
(big snip)
Daniel de Lincolia reminds Gilli how the vote count works.

Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.  To darken the skies with
Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them.  I speak for no
one but myself.  My opinions are mine.  Void where prohibited.  Your mileage
may vary.  :)