SR - Southern Regional Festival

Lawrence D. Ruiz lruiz at interconnect.net
Sun Apr 2 20:46:04 PDT 2000

We from Seawinds who attended really enjoyed the event.  The event was for
the Southern Region, but I noticed several Coastal members as well helping
out.
Isobel and the Southern Region, you all did an outstanding job.  There was
so much fighting, that if you went away from this event wanting more
fighting, you were either asleep or extremely late.  Even being late was not
an excuse as the torchlite tourney was awesome as well.
A special thanks to Ld. Anton for teaching us "Ogre Ball" and Sir Timo for
"Calontir Football" (with rules variants).
You Southerners really know how to have fun and we salute you.

Lawrence the Rampant