ANST-Announce - Looking for Cooks

Suzanne Powell scpowell at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 21:38:09 PST 2000

Greetings!

Lady Suzanne de la Ferte' here.  Since I am organizing the feast for
Westgate's Winter Collegium via long distance, I would like to use this
forum to search for cooks willing to assist in preparing the feast.

We will need people who have time available in the weeks before the feast to
help with those items that will be prepared ahead of time.  We will also
need help in the kitchen the day of the feast.

If you have time to spare, please contact me via email at
(scpowell at hotmail.com).

Thank you.