ANST-Announce - Northern Region Scribe opening!

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Thu May 4 18:37:34 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra from Curstaidh Magorlick, Star
Signet!

After years of wonderful, diligent, and exuberant service to the scribal
community and Kingdom, Mistress Anastacia Marie Travarra is resigning
her office of Northern Region Scribe.  She leaves with my heartfelt
gratitude for her continual service in the scribal area and for her help
and advice she willing has given to me over the years.

I am now taking applications for the Northern Region Scribe position.
You need to be able to travel to the various groups in your Region, hand
out blank charters, collect and give advice on painted charters, and
hold painting parties, for starters.  If this sounds interesting, please
apply!

Please send all applications to me at my e-mail address:
lalemons at flash.net        I will be taking applications for the next two
weeks only.

In service to the Kingdom,

Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick