ANST-Announce - Wastelands Medieval Faire

Ceridwen of Wizard's Keep auntdwen at peakonline.com
Sat May 6 08:06:15 PDT 2000

The Shire of the Wastelands Announces the Third Annual Medieval/Renaissance
Garden Faire

Saturday, May 13th, 2000 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

A Public Demonstration to Benefit Historic Government Springs Park, Enid,
Oklahoma
Sponsored by Enid Beautiful, Inc., Friends of Government Springs Park

Please join your friends in the Wastelands as we share The Dream with
Northwestern Oklahoma. The day's activities include Armored and Rapier
Combat (sorry, no archery...it's a public park!), Equestrian demonstrations,
Middle Eastern Drumming & Dance and European Dance. There will be an Arts &
Sciences Pavilion in which to display your work. Artisans who are able are
encouraged to demonstrate their skill to the public. Bring your needlework,
paint scrolls, knit chain mail, demonstrate spinning and weaving, etc. This
is our chance to educate the public about all the different facets of our
organization!

Merchants! Food Vendors! Last year we had over 1,000 people come through the
Faire. The Friends of Government Springs Park are still accepting paid
reservations for booth space. Contact the Demo Coordinator for a
registration packet and information about fees. There is still time to
register!

Government Springs Park is located 1 block north of Hwy 64/412 (Owen K.
Gariott Road) between 4th and 7th streets. (Follow the signs to St. Mary's
Hospital).

Demo Coordinator: Baroness Ceridwen Tir Gwastraff (Deborah C. May), 401 W.
Elm Avenue, Enid, OK 73701-3048, (580) 237-0949 (no calls after 10:00 p.m.,
please), auntdwen at peakonline.com