SR - Victory!

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Sun May 7 21:40:28 PDT 2000

Greetings, Southern Region:

First, a HUGE thank you to Ld Uilleam Farqharson and Ly Ealasaid na Alia
from Middleford, for tending to my needs this weekend at Conquest. To Ly
Ealasaid, what magnificant raiment you did so faithfully make for me:
the compliments were too numerous to number! I am eternally grateful!

I also want to thank one very special cadet for making his way to Brad
Leah, and for winning the Rapier Tourney for me! His chivalrous displays
brought victory to England and honor to his name! And too, his knowledge
of Medieval history did earn him a monetary reward and a scholar's cap!
Vivat Ld Pieter Raush!!!!!

Thank you all for making the Dream come alive this weekend!

I remain,

Eleanor de Broke
Baroness of the Court of Ansteorra