ANST-Announce - Food at Steppes Warlord

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu May 18 19:02:12 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

For those not wanting to bother with cooking and cleaning dishes and the
such at Steppes Warlord, there are some good gentles that, for a small fee,
will take care of those time consuming tasks for you.

Breakfast will be served by The Long Ship Company.  Start the day out with
one of  their made to order GREAT omelets. That's where I'm having
breakfast.  Plus, they are conveniently located near Gilli's Place.

Gilli's Place will be serving lunches and dinners.  Disposables will be
provided, so feast gear will not be needed.  However, please bring your mug
and chair.

For Lunches (11 AM - 2 PM) tentatively we will be serving Stir Fry, Rice,
Summer sausages, Gilli's special sausage, Ham, Cole slaw, Ranch potato
salad, Baked beans, Veggies and dip, bread and butters, cheeses.  Cost
$4.00.

For dinner Saturday  (6 PM - 9 PM) we are planning to serve Gilli's Chicken
and Meat Loaf, Rice Surprise*, Parsley Butter Potatoes, Stuffing, Sweet
Niblet Corn on the Cob, Lyonnaise Green Bean Amandine, Glazed Carrots,
Flavored Butters, Bread,  Chilled Fruit Cocktail, Chilled Chocolate and
Vanilla Puddings, Coffee, Tea and Milk for the smalls.. Cost $6.00.

For dinner Sunday  (6 PM - 9 PM) we are planning to serve Gilli's Chicken
and Meat Loaf, Rice Surprise*, Savory Herb and Garlic Mashed Potatoes,
Stuffing, Corn O'Brien, Southern Green Bean, Peas and Carrots, Flavored
Butters, Bread,  Chilled Fruit Cocktail, Chilled Chocolate and Vanilla
Puddings, Coffee, Tea and Milk for the smalls.. Cost $6.00.

Meal cost for children 7 - 12 is half price, 6 and under is free.

Rice Surprise is not fixed same way twice in a row.  :)

Coffee, tea, sodas, milk and O.J. will be available all day for a small fee.
Also available all day or till it runs out, will be a pot of Gilli's Arrow
Making  Party Stew.  Have a bowl for $1.00.

If you are planning on eating at Gilli's Place at Steppes Warlord, please
e-mail me at gilli at seacove.net   so I might get an idea of how many to cook
for. Thank you to those who already have.

Thanks,

Gilli
For good Food, eat at Gilli's Place. :)