ANST-Announce - Siege Competition at Kingdom Warlord

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Tue May 16 14:12:14 PDT 2000

In preparation for war, the Crown has asked that siege engines be built.
Here's your first chance to try out your new toys!  I will be sponsoring a
siege engine competition at Kingdom Warlord / Bordermarch Baronial on June
9-11th.  I challenge all Ansteorrans with working engines to bring them and
compete for honor, glory, education, and prizes.  Even if you haven't
completed an engine, yet, come to the event to talk with other engineers and
try out the engines.  Our Deputy Earl Marshal for Siege, Lord Lawrence, will
be available to authorize engineers and marshals and discuss siege rules and
design requirements.

The Kingdom siege page can be found at:
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/marshal/siege_weapons/default.htm

I will follow with more details as the event draws closer.  Get those
engines working!

Ulsted the Unsteady
Baron of Loch Solleir
Coastal Regional Warlord