SR - pic are back from barbarian and La grand dispute

Carey Mc carey at shield.com
Tue May 16 21:30:41 PDT 2000

             To the Kingdom and the Populous of Ansteorra, Greeting. I recently purchased a digital camera and I have found out how to unload the pictures of the last two events:

          Le Grant Disputer  (which includes the queen getting a blessing after the leper has close to her and the bathing of the leper) and pictures from the

          Barbarian Rougefest  a college station event  (where I got my poison oak, laid me up for 2 weeks).

         Now to the question, is there a place I can upload the pictures. Can someone help me??

Key Connor, Bryn Gwlad replies to >>  Carey at shield.com

unseen workers
all on little projects of their own...
all around the barony