SR - Fw: Where is God's Perfection

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed May 24 16:00:30 PDT 2000

Gilli wrote:
> So, how in the world does this apply to this?

(Dangling antecedents of "this" on line 1.)

G&PD 6 doesn't apply to the Southern regional mailing list, as I
see it, and even if it did, it'd be hard to argue that a person
(other than a major officer) posting would make it official SCA
sponsorship.

Nevertheless, as I mentioned to Gilli in one-to-one e-mail, the
proselytizing was off-topic for this list.  I think off-topic
stuff can be tolerated if it's unannoying, short, and preferably
funny; it certainly wasn't the last two, and I found it
irritating.  If you want to do proselytizing, please stick to
arrow-making, insignia-making, and Gulf War.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)