SR - Fw: Where is God's Perfection

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed May 24 17:03:27 PDT 2000

So in other words, shut  up and go back to work.  If you don't like that
sort  of story, why did you even open it with "God" in  the title?  That's
like seeing a mine field sign, taking a stroll in it and wondering why your
foot got blown off.

Sometimes folks want to share things with friends.  You just happen to be on
the same list.

Gilli