SR - Fw: Key Connor's SCA photos for the last year

carey mcclure carey at shield.com
Thu Oct 12 19:01:41 PDT 2000

sorry repost because the ansteorran list did not like the link,
ps.. just doing what i do.

     Hello,

          to you traveler. You have found my SCA photo collection. I am a member of the SCA( Society for Creative Anachronism ) WWW.sca.org. The Kingdom I live in is Ansteorra (Tx and Oklahoma) www.ansteorra.org, and my home is in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad (Austin) www.bryn-gwlad.org.  The collection is split in to volumes:

   Vol. #1:  http : // photos.yahoo.com / constable_sca
                       remove the spaces to make the link work
  label & pg.#        event                                        no of pics
  bjobar1            Bjornsborg  Baronial                        36
  bjobar2                   "     "          "                            36
  bjobar3                   "     "          "                            36
  bjobar4                   "     "          "                              3
  highgam1         Ffynnon Gath's highland games        37
  knoworher1      Known World Heraldic Symp.           39
  lagradis            Bryn Gwlad's La Grand Dispute       11
  ravfordef1        Ravensfort Defender                       40
  ravfordef2               "     "          "                            40
  ravfordef3               "     "          "                            34

   Vol. #2:  http : // photos.yahoo.com / constable_sca1
                         remove the spaces to make the link work

  label & pg.#        event                                             no of pics
  amtgard           Amtgard event in June 00(wet lands)          27
  barbar1            Bryn/College station's Barbarian's Rue feast 29
  forum               Ravenfort's Day at the Forum                    16
  gatedg1           Four of July party/dinner @ Gatesedge      40
  gatedg2                  "     "          "                                       8
  gothic99           Western Region's Gothic Event '99            35
  lalatoga            La La Belts Toga party                             20
  souregwarlord   Southern Regional War Lord practice        27
  txrenfair99        Tx Ren-Fair nov99                                    25

this is not an official sca web page site or publication and it does not
support this page. the purpose of this page is to share the recreation
of the middle ages thru photos. coping of photos is allowed in their entirety with out modification or manipulation of the photo.

questions e-mail to: constable_sca at yahoo.com