SR - More castle sniping

Amanda Lewanski editor at texas.net
Mon Oct 2 19:44:44 PDT 2000

Um, guys, if we're going to write rants, flame, or diatribe, can we write
comprehensibly? And can we change the subject line?

Personally, I think this whole line has gone on way too long; the fact of the
matter is that the membership of the SCA covers the spectrum from extreme
realists to complete idealists, and always will, and never the twain shall
agree, so can you guys take it somewhere else?

--Alisandre Oliphant