SR - A Simple Plea Refuted

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 13:24:40 PDT 2000

Upon my return from the lands far to the south of Atenveldt and Outlands,
which we in civilized Ansteorra call the Wastelands, my chief scribe read to
me the words of my good friends Pendaren and Jehanne, Lord and Lady of Bryn
Gwlad. My first thought was to gather together as many good warriors as I
could to find the outlaws who would say evil of these good folk. However, my
Lady, Catriona, told me that perhaps it would be better to await a time when
these foul, and most probably troll like, fiends would gather to foment a
revolt. Then swift and terrible retribution could be had upon them, with no
need to pay weregild. She, fortunately for me, often keeps the stead money
foremost in her thoughts.

So, for those who would bring revolt against the proper, good, fair, and
legal, Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad, Sir Pendaren and Mistress Jehanne,
be forewarned, your actions will bring your death, with no weregild for your
kinsmen.

These are my words, written by my scribe.

Hersir Ivar Runamagi
Ansteorra