[Southern] Jehanne looking for help - earn $

Brian & Pam Martin TWINOAK at prodigy.net
Fri Jul 13 12:34:55 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the Southern Region,

Mundanely I do some large party coordinating during the summer and I need some help the weekend of August 11th.   I am offering anyone who is interested the opportunity to earn $ for their group by volunteering to help with setup and teardown of a large Wild West Texas party.  I need help on Friday, August 10th,  Saturday, August 11th and Sunday, August 12th.  All monies earned will be donated to the group of your choice (SCA groups only please)

If you have further questions, please contact me privately.

Please foreword this message to your local seneschal if they are not subscribed to the southern regional list.

Thank you,

Jehanne d'Avignon
Baroness of Bryn Gwlad