[Southern] Bjornsborg Baronial A&S Collegium and Prize Tourney

pubear pubear at ev1.net
Tue Jul 17 17:43:54 PDT 2001

 Bjornsborg Baronial A&S collegium
 Date:  July 21st 2001
 Fee:  $4.00 a head

 Time: Site opens   8:00 am
Classes: 10:00 am to 5 pm  with a break from 12 to 1 for lunch.
Lady Alexandria Doyle will be providing a free lunch sideboard of period
foods
Pot luck feast at 6:00 followed by revel.  Please bring a dish
Site closes 10:00 pm

 Site:  Red Cross center
3642 E. Houston
San Antonio, TX 78219

 Currently we have 3 tracks of classes including Master Godwyn on medieval
metal wirjubg, Master Cynric on the life of a medieval scribe, Mistress
Gunnora
on basic Viking persona, Mistress Mari on Basic Celtic persona, gardening
and
period plants.  I also have additional classes on illumination, braiding,
weaving,
and many more!

 In addition, we will have an "ask the laurels table", the southern regional
scribe will
be teaching charter painting, and there will be an a&s prize tourney, in the
same
fashion as LPT, but on a baronial scale.   Visitors are encouraged to
display a body of
work as well as leave feedback and prizes.

 The site alas is dry.

 For more information contact

 Event steward and class coordinator            Deputy Steward
Bersi Ormstunga
AKA Pubear of Bjornsborg                          Vera Mamabear
David Seguin                                                 Beth Seguin
10302 Mission Creek                                   10302 mission creek
Converse, Tx. 78109                                     Converse, Tx 78109
210-946-1797
pubear at ev1.net