[Southern] (no subject)

twinoak at prodigy.net twinoak at prodigy.net
Fri Sep 21 10:29:02 PDT 2001

        Unto All Good Gentles,

	As we find ourselves on the doorstep of an all too real war -
not one that involves rattan swords and padded arrows, but weapons of
true destruction - we urge each and everyone one to think not only of
the victims of terrorism that have brought us here, but of the brave
men and women in uniform who will be sent forth to bring these
attacks to an end. Pleae give these good people all of your support,
and know that they are being sent on a task not of their choosing.
Regardless of your religious or political beliefs,  understand that
these Americans in uniform will be fighting for you and your future
saftey.Many of our SCA kin serve in the military, and may be called
into the conflict that is to come. Please keep these good folk in
your thoughts and in your hearts.

         With hope in our future,
         Pendaran & Jehanne