[Southern] Volunteering at BG Baronial

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Thu Oct 10 10:26:04 PDT 2002

Hello Bryn Gwlad!

Finally after all our hard work Bryn Gwlad Baronial Championship is upon us!
We¹re going to have a great time!

We do still need some help at the event, however.  Of greatest need is help
water-bearing, serving the Feast, and hill-duty (making sure there is only
one vehicle on the hill at the same time).  If you can help with any or all
of these please let me know!

You can contact me at 512 719 5963 or connercbc at austin.rr.com.

I will be on-site today from 2-6.  I will also be on site tomorrow no later
then 10am.

Looking forward to a great event,
Conor Drummond
Event Steward