[Southern] Combat Archers and upcoming melees...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Aug 24 10:05:41 PDT 2004

Good Morning,

  I am needing to get a head count of the Combat Archers in the Southern
  Region. Pennsic is past, our fall melee season is already upon us,
  and Gulf War is not that far off. The commanders of the army are
  already trying to get estimated head counts to prepare for War. Please
  pass this on to groups in the Southern Region and get back to me with
  the following information:

Archer Name   :
Unit Name     :
Home SCA Group:
Type of Archer: Full or Part Time / Longbow or Crossbow

  I hope to hear from all of the following as I believe they all have a
  combat archer or two:

Bryn Gwlad War Company
Der Krieger (Tir Mideon)
Bjornsborg
Middleford
Ravensfort

  Commanders, please get with your archers and make sure I have their
  information to send up the line.

  As well, there are 3 upcoming melee events that you are able to hone
  your skill as a combat archer as well as to try out different unit
  tactics at. Please let me know if you will be attending any of the
  following:

Gothic Wars    -  9/ 3- 5
Three Kings    - 11/12-14
Autumn Melees  - 11/19-21

  I appreciate your time and attention in this matter.

In Service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Southern Region Archery Seargant

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | "I know that I will never be politically correct
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |  I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette