[Southern] FW: Southern Regional Rapier Marshal

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Fri Aug 20 06:17:06 PDT 2004

Hi,

Sorry, I pulled the wrong information for my note below.

The Southern Regional Seneschal is HE Janais, and her email address is
hejanais at yahoo.com.

Master Cynric is Southern Regional Chronicler.

Apologies all around.  Thanks to Radegund for pointing this out!

Have a good weekend,
Conor Drummond
--
Conner B Craig