[Southern] Land Reservations for Gulf War!

Brian_Martin at Dell.com Brian_Martin at Dell.com
Fri Jan 9 08:56:08 PST 2004

Greetings All,

If you live in the Southern Region, are attending Gulf War XIII, plan to
camp in the Ansteorran encampment and have pre-registered, please send me an
email with the requested information below in order to reserve your land.

Needed Info:

-	SCA name
-	Mundane name
-	Group you're camping with
-	Square foot dimensions of your tent (i.e. 10X20)

Email address: please send all info and questions to sirpendaran at yahoo.com
<mailto:sirpendaran at yahoo.com>  .

Feel free to send me all of the information for your family, household or
the entire group if you have gathered that information and please don't
hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

In service, in gratitude and in debt,
Pendaran,
KSCA, MP, ML, M O U S E

Brian Martin,