[Southern] Merger

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 18:28:54 PST 2004

Daniel,

You are sooo brave to even mention that.:)

May I ask you and the other Heralds to please work with the merging groups BEFORE they submit anything official to help them find a new name that will pass if that's what they choose to do.  The sooner this is all said and done, the happier everyone will be.

Baroness Jan
SR Seneschal

Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 GuyLestran at aol.com wrote:
> Perhaps a merger of the three groups in the Area, the third being
> Middleford.

Hey, if there's uniting going on, we could set up a Southern
Principalit---OW! Hey, guys, stop hitting me! OW! OW!

[A large group of people carrying a huge slab of rock run up and
drop it on Daniel]

Daniel Splat
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com
[Good Lord. Daniel is documentable to 1189-1215 and Splat to 1209,
in those exact spellings.]