[Southern] Herald's Warranting Class

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 16:18:46 PDT 2005

This weekend, I will be holding a Herald's Warranting Class.  If you
need to be warranted or just want to learn, now would be a good time.

HL Pegasus Devona (Halberd Pursuivant, Bryn Gwlad) has graciously
offered to host this class at her place.  The address is 5814
Gloucester, Austin, TX.  We'll be having pot luck (bring something) and
there are fast food places and other things nearby.  Plan on bringing a
chair as we'll be holding this in a shady spot in her backyard (read:
awning or pavilion or whatever it takes).

The class will begin at 9 AM sharp and we'll cover the basics of
heraldry, how the Ansteorran C of H is structured, who's responsible to
who, etc.  If you wish to RSVP or need directions, contact Pegasus at
"brandtfamily at sprintmail.com" for details.

In service to the Dream,

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Orbis Herald, Southern Region, Ansteorra
(and tax man)