[Southern] Re: Herald's Warranting Class

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Fri Jun 17 13:20:24 PDT 2005

Greetings to the Southern Regional Herald,
This is Gregor Elfingstone, newest herald for the Barony of Raven's Fort.
I'm going to try to attend the Warranting Class tomorrow, but I may not make
it due to my work schedule.  I'm working 12 hours shifts at my job on Friday
and Saturday nights and may not have it in me to make a try to Austin in lieu
of sleep.  This shift is new to me and I haven't successfully adjusted yet.
I'll certainly due my best.
Yours in Service,
Gregor.

>From: PKieferjr at aol.com
>Date: Fri Jun 10 16:46:08 CDT 2005
>To: maridonna at maridonna.com, kclement at verizon.net, lyonsden19 at att.net,
	laurie at polyhedrongroup.com
>Subject: Herald's Warranting Class

>Coming up on June 18th, I will be holding a herald's warranting class.? If
you know someone who wants to become a warranted herald (or are seeking to
become one yourself) or perhaps wants to know the basics of heraldry, now is
the time.?HL Pegasus Devona (Halberd Pursuivant, Bryn Gwlad) has graciously
offered the hospitality of her home (be sure to thank her profusely).? The
address is 5814 Gloucester, Austin, Tx.? It will be out in the back yard, but
there will be shade provided.? Pot luck is suggested, but there are plenty of
places to eat if necessary.?To get there....?From the North:? I-35 southward
to the US 290 Eastbound exit.? Follow the freeway, exit US 183 and turn right,
going south.? Take the Manor Rd. exit and turn right.? Follow Manor Rd.,
bearing right as the road continues at a fork.? Left turn at Rogge Ln, which
is the next light, then cross a creek and make an immediate left turn at
Gloucester (very close to the intersection).?From the South:? I-35 northward
to the US 290 Eastbound exit.? From there, use the northbound directions
above.?From the East:? US 290 westward until you reach the US 183 exit.? Turn
left to head south, then use the above directions.? If you're coming from TX
State Hwy 71, turn right and head northward at I-35 until you reach the US 290
Eastbound exit.? Again, follow the above directions.?Classes will begin at 9
AM.? Hope to see somebody there...?In service to The Dream,?Ld. Johann Kiefer
Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)Orbis (and tax man)