[Southern] Stations of Knights rescheduled and renamed

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 20:05:39 PDT 2007

This Tuesday, September 18th, we will be doing our Stations of Knights
fighter practice beginning at 7:30 p.m.  I hope my previous volunteers will
still be able to do so.

We finally have a decent name for this practice format courtesy of Duchess
Chiara.  From now on it will be referred to as Knight School. <bg>

Here's the description for those that might have missed it the first time.

Here's how it goes.  All available knights will take the field.  Each knight
should invite a page to help them throughtout the evening.

Pages should expect to help the knight will equipment and water.  They will
also take notes for each fighter.

Fighters will face off against the knights.  Fighters without a knight to
fight will form a line.  Every three minutes, a timekeeper will announce
time and fighters will move to the next knight.  The fighter fighting the
last will move to the end of the line.  Every fourth place in line will be
occupied by someone not fighting to give the knights a breather.  The
fighters will be given a notebook to present to each knights page.  At the
end of the three minutes, the page will write the knight's comments to the
fighter in the notebook.

At the end of the training session the knights will join the line and fight
each other.

I NEED: fighters, knights, pages, a timekeeper, people to be the
breather/place-holder in line ( a great way to visit with the knights if
you're not fighting)

I see this as being a great training opportunity for everyone.

Hope to see you there,

Giotto

--
We are knights. We are professional killers constrained by a code of conduct
that turns murder into both art and service. -- Duke Cuán MacDaige