[Southern] Stations of Knights rescheduled and renamed

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 21:45:16 PDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who helped make the first Knight School a great success.
My cat wranglers, Cat and Colin.  Ilaria for waterbearing.  Thomas of Conway
our intrepid time-keeper.  The pages and note takers.  The sixteen fighters
who gave it their all and opened their ears and minds to this new practice
format.  And to the five knights and two centurians who were our first
Knight School instructors.

And of course, Professor Hoegaarden who provided the fighter notebooks plus
handouts and gave out homework.

We hope even more people are able to make it out next time to take advantage
of this great learning experience.  We will be working on the logistics to
make it even more enjoyable for all.

The next class will be Tuesday, October 30th.

But your homework is still due next week. :)

Thank you all,

Sir Giotto