[Southern] cut-and-thrust field heralds needed

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 15 23:18:19 PST 2010

Don Doré will be holding a cut-and-thrust rapier tournament at Bryn
Gwlad's forthcoming Candlemas event <http://
candlemas2010.swordworks.org/>.  It's scheduled to run from 11:00
a.m. to 3:00 p.m.  He needs two individuals to herald the field.  If
you are willing to assist, please contact me at the below address at
your earliest convenience.

If you are new to field heraldry you can get a good idea of what's
involved by reading the article at <http://www.therotunda.net/
heraldry/field-1.html>, and I will be happy to connect you with
someone who can answer any questions you may have if you wish.

Coblaith Muimnech
event herald, Bryn Gwlad Candlemas A.S. XLIV
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>