[Spit-project] New member

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:22:36 PDT 2007

>   Where can I get an idea about what to make in the way of pots?
>   gwyneth
>   (a cooking laurel..honest...LOL)

As far as designs or links to more period cookware?
I know you do very good cooking pottery so if you need
designs I can provide a couple. Like skillets and basic
cooking vessels.

If you are looking for cooking vessels I suggest the source
in England she mentioned in the forwarded email. I've also
found a great place to supply potjies (not period but they
look a lot like period cooking pots), cauldrons and kegs.

Gunthar