[Spit-project] Idea about firebowls

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 18:03:56 PDT 2007

My guess is, you can make a spit that would fit over one of those commercial firebowls... even some of the mundane tripods might work... look into them.  Or, find a good metalsmith and have him make you one with longer legs to it.  The one in Scappi can be made to any size, so be creative.

Meisterin Katarina Helene von Schoenborn, OL