[Spit-project] Cooking with Clay Pots

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 05:03:52 PDT 2007

You just have to remember to put the pipkins and such over COALS not over a flaming fire... I think that is part of the secret.  If I can find it, there was once a web site showing a group who did a full meal at Pennsic using 99% ceramic pots and one Persian tin pot for their meal... it was way cool.

~~Meisterin Katarina Helene