[Spit-project] Testing and pictures

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:10:22 PDT 2007

>I'm sorry but some of the links ( red company-1491) on this site do not
>pertain to cooking on a spit and are not very appropriate to this topic.
>Regina

At first I thought you were being a little over-sensitive of the subject
but then I checked the link. It appears the link on the website was
hijacked.

I can testify that the Red Company is not the porn group that the link
goes to. It is a group that does highly realistic and accurate portrayals
of the 15th Century.

Gunthar