[Spit-project] Pug's pictures

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 21:17:10 PDT 2007

I was actually thinking of meat on the spit poles <sheepish grin>... any pots hanging from the center pole would be handled with either S hooks or the special hooks made just for pots that can be adjusted to whatever length is needed (can't recall what they are called at the moment, though... it is after midnight and I should be asleep or something like that).

 As I mentioned before, this style of spit can be made so it can be tall or shorter, depending upon how far you spread out the legs over your fire pit.

~~ Meisterin Katarina