[Spit-project] Spit materials

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Apr 18 22:31:57 PDT 2007

Most definitely. Thanks for mentioning it, Jehan Yves. It's something
ingrained into my head, after losing a smith to zinc poisoning last
year, but I don't always think to mention it unless the topic of
galvanized comes up specificly. I automaticly only use plain sheet or
plate, but it's easy to forget that other people might not know about
zinc poisoning.

Gunthar, as a suggestion, if you decide to have something done for
you, leave the details up to the smith, but if you decide to do
something yourself regarding metal, please discuss it with me or
another experienced smith before you apply heat to metal. I can tell
you what's safe and what isn't.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;