[Spit-project] Spit materials

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Apr 19 08:38:06 PDT 2007

Gunthar, if you make it to Pennsic, I can probably teach you enough to
get you started well enough to eventually make it yourself. Would take
a dedicated day or two, but what you're wanting to do isn't
particularly difficult. If nothing else, at least you'll understand
what's going on ;-)

On 4/19/07, Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Gunthar, as a suggestion, if you decide to have something done for
> >you, leave the details up to the smith, but if you decide to do
> >something yourself regarding metal, please discuss it with me or
> >another experienced smith before you apply heat to metal. I can tell
> >you what's safe and what isn't.
>
> Trust me. I have no illusions about my skill with metalwork. But one
> thing I do want to do is get together with other SCA folk that have
> the ability to work with metal and us make our own as a project.
>
> If not, then I'll have to try to find a blacksmith somewhere.
>
> Gunthar

Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;