[Spit-project] Blacksmith

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Apr 30 10:07:54 PDT 2007

OK, cool.

ARE you going to be at Pennsic? With materials, I think we could make
it right there.

On 4/30/07, Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Gunthar, you're willing to may $200 for a $500 plus project. The spit
> >set up isn't particularly difficult, but it would be very time
> >consuming, and in smithing, as in anything else, time is money.
>
> He refused to give us a price. We based the amount we were
> willing to pay based on the fact that he was selling basic spit/tripod
> setups for around $60 to the yokels at a Rennfaire.
>
> We told him we would do $200 and see what he could do for that
> amount. If I tell a merchant what I want and the merchant refuses
> to even give me a ballpark figure, I'll then give a price I'm willing to
> pay based on similar work.
>
> Since Pug hasn't replied with info on how much his spit project was or
> details on the setup and nobody else has really responded with hard
> numbers we had to make a decision. I've explained I'd be willing to
> help out, get a group together to contribute to time and materials and
> pretty much everything else but nobody has made any decisive decisions
> on time, price or materials other than generalities.
>
> So, what more could we do?
>
> Gunthar

Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;