[Spit-project] New member to the list

agnarr agnarr at suddenlink.net
Fri Apr 13 05:25:45 PDT 2007

Greetings everyone

Well I joined this list to learn something new.  I am planning on making,
and or buying the required utensils, tripods, ect. for my encampment (and
also for my Shire to use when we travel together).  Currently me and my
Lady-wife are still trying to learn how to use the 2 Dutch ovens that we
have.   Yes I know they are not period, but we are still trying to learn new
ways of cooking over an open ground fire.

I also started playing in the Shire of Middleford, back in the late 80's and
Countess Regina you and your household took me in and showed me many things
to get me started in the right direction when I first started.  Glad to hear
from you.  I remember helping tend those fires and turning the spit that was
cooking some of the large pieces of meat you were cooking. (At times I
thought you had access to whole sides of water buffalo. They seemed that
big).

I do want to take a moment here and say to our moderator, Sir Guther thanks
for starting this list, I know that me and my Lady will learn lots of new
things.

Agnarr