[Spit-project] clay-question for pug-request for Gunthar

lijsbet at comcast.net lijsbet at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 12:13:51 PDT 2007

Clay for pots that will be used over the fire needs to be a specific sort - I don't recall if it's earthenware or stoneware. Those college pottery classes were too long ago. I can tell you that all John Hudson's (http://www.hudsonclaypotter.com/the_pots.php?type=2) cooking pots are fire-safe.

He does ship to the US, but shipping is expensive. If folks want to purchase a lot of pottery from him, we should get an order together.

--
Lijsbet vande Visschereye

From: gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com>