[Spit-project] Skillet

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:16:44 PDT 2007

>Giotto is bringing the kick wheel so when you aren't teaching,
>you can go learn to throw your own stuff..

I don't know if I'll have time at King's College. Most of the day
will be spent setting up, building the fire and getting the coals
right. Digging pits and prepping food. The class will probably
take around 3 hours with approx. 2 hours just in cooking.
While the birds are cooking I'll be making some other dishes
just so folk don't get bored.

After that then I'll have to be cleaning everything, putting
out the fire, refilling the pits, packing up, etc...

But I DO want to learn to make pottery. I keep meaning to
go over to Kalida's but I get distracted.

>my God...you may end up with so many skills we have to
>make you a laurel...LOL.

Nah. That ain't happenin'.

>   gwyneth
>   (proud Mistress)