[Spit-project] Pennsic project?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:24:04 PDT 2007

>ARE you going to be at Pennsic? With materials, I think we could make
>it right there.

Well, we are going to be at Pennsic, God willing and the creek don't rise.
What kind of materials? How long do you think it would take?

I'll definately keep this in mind if nothing pans out here. But I'd hate to
take up too much of both your time and ours with this.

Still, it would definately be something new at Pennsic!

Thanks!

Gunthar