[Spit-project] Pug's pictures

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 18:30:23 PDT 2007

Pug, that is exactly what I wanted my friend to make for me (I envy you)... I will set mine up tomorrow and get photos of it so you can see how roughly he made mine <sigh), but he obviously didn't have the skills.  I will be making a Yahoo list where we can load these pictures all together in one place, as well as include any instruction files needed and links... It will not be set up as a list for banter, just for the images and files.

I was just getting ready to start the Yahoo! group list for it, and maybe Gunther can send each person on this list a special invitiation or already load them into it.  Any new folks will have to be moderated so we keep SPAM out.

~~ Meisterin Katarina Helene