[Spit-project] Skillet

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 10:53:56 PDT 2007

Giotto is bringing the kick wheel so when you aren't teaching, you can go learn to throw your own stuff..my God...you may end up with so many skills we have to make you a laurel...LOL.
  gwyneth
  (proud Mistress)

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
  >You with clay, water and a pottery wheel....I don't know about that.
>Alternatively, it could make for a very amusing sight. And, who knows,
>you could end up very good with it.
>
> Elizabeth

Come on, it's me playing in mud. How could that go wrong?
And it's not something dangerous like me with string or sugarplate.

Gunthar