[Spit-project] Spit materials

Charles Netterville ck_netterville at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 16:50:40 PDT 2007

Well, so much for me being of too much help. I just got put on 6 tens until September...
  If I can weld something together, I'm there. If I can bend metals with the torch and fabricate otherwise, I'm there. Aside from that it doesn't look like I'll be making any events for the foreseeable future. Gunthar, if you need help with finances, I'd be thrilled to pitch in, or if we come up with a specific piece that needs fabricating I can get some pretty good prices on plate and flat bar locally so I can pick it up, build it and send it to an event that someone from Bordermarch is attending alongside of you or your lovely Mistress.
  Sorry, I was looking forward to coming and helping at KC. Elrique