[Spit-Project] Food Preservation Course and Photos

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Dec 14 19:21:23 PST 2007

This message this evening reminded me that I didn't post this link over
to this list (too many lists with slightly differing interests).

Anyway people might like these photos and the descriptions.

Also the kitchen boys will be cooking again at Hampton Court shortly.
Dec 27th -Jan 1 so they will be posting photos and descriptions there soon.

http://tudorcook.blogspot.com/

Johnnae

Posted to Mk Cooks and SCA Cooks
Greetings!  Johnnae has previously noted the Artisan Food site but I
would like to encourage folk to specifically go to
http://www.artisan-food.com/DotNetNuke/readin/spotlighton/IvanDaysHistoricfoodcourse/tabid/391/Default.aspx
for an article about Ivan Day's food preservation course.  At the end of
the two-page article there is a link for "more images" with some lovely
photos of the food, including a "grand sallet".  Enjoy!

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/