[Spit-project] Gotta brag

Darius of the Bells dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 10 12:58:03 PDT 2007

I love having a knife maker for an apprentice.. accept for shaping the handle and the final sharpening I have a delightful period kitchen Knife! It kinda looks like a miniature cutlass he went through most of my Illumination books to establish the shape and then one day reappeared from his forge with the blade! I think Proportionally it is a little on the small side from the examples in the Illuminations but it still is really cool. I also have a strait bladed knife with a slight drop tip he made for me. works nice for breaking down small critters.

I'll have it (and hopefully him) with me at Steppes Artisan if any one wants to look!

Darius