[Spit-project] Pennsic Classes

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 11:18:05 PDT 2007

I was just looking at the Pennsic class list on-line, and ran across this class offering... it is right up our alley.  I'm sure there will be more classes I'll find, but this was one of the first ones I caught.

  9am, Aug 2nd, 2.5 hours
  Baking Bread in Your Firepit
  Instructor:  Aramanthra the Vicious
  Class Description:  We'll be demonstrating methods of bread-baking in, over and with fire, using dutch ovens, griddles, baking stones and other period or close to period methods. Expect to get dirty, so dress accordingly.

Each student should also bring a piece of hardwood the length and diameter of their calf.  Materials/Handout fee $2

  ~~ Katarina Helene