[Spit-project] Pennsic Classes

Kathleen Madsen kathleenmadsen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:41:35 PDT 2007

My "Day in the Dairy" class will be over a wood fire.  Unless every blasted
thing goes wrong and I end up needing to flip over to the Coleman.  :)  My
first practice run is on Monday as Sunday is dedicated to beginning work on
the Great Sewing Project, i.e. the pavilion.  Who needs sleep anyway...

The class is on Monday, August 6th at 9am so I should have some great horror
stories (and some cheese) to share at the potluck that evening.

Eibhlin