[Spit-project] Photo Added

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 14:04:51 PDT 2007

Hi, gang.

  I just loaded a photo of a late 15th century manuscript depicting Gaston Phebus and his hunters eating a pre-hunting meal.  There isn't any indication about how they prepared it, but it does show some interesting feast ware and the kinds of foods they were eating.  The food may very well have been brought with them into the woods, and not prepared there.  But, I thought it might be of some small interest to everyone.

  The folder I put this image in is available to anyone to add to.  So, if you find something of interest to the group, please feel free to add it to the folder.  I think I named it Manuscript Outdoor Feast Images, or something like that.

  ~~ Katarina Helene

  Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana) http://narrental.home.comcast.net
  Middle Kingdom

  The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark." -- Michaelangelo