[Spit-Project] Period non-alcoholic drinks

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:49:03 PDT 2007

>I was also otherwise occupied Saturday.  I'd love the class notes!
>
>Thanks,
>Hedwig

Odd, I thought you got a copy. I'll send you one.

Okay, folks, please be kind to the other people on the list
and send a pm instead of responding to the list. I don't think
everyone wants a bunch of "me toos".

:-)

Or I can just post the notes to the yahoogroups list like my
spit cooking class notes. I'd love it if more of us taught
classes and posted the notes there as well. I am very
sure a lot of you know more than me and would love
to see your work as well.

Gunthar