[Spit-project] Pennsic Classes

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 20:53:12 PDT 2007

Save me a set of your handout (if you have one)... I will be teaching a bookbinding class at 10am that morning (in my camp), so won't be able to leave my camp.

  ~~ Katarina Helene

Kathleen Madsen <kathleenmadsen at gmail.com> wrote:
  My "Day in the Dairy" class will be over a wood fire. Unless every blasted
thing goes wrong and I end up needing to flip over to the Coleman. :) My
first practice run is on Monday as Sunday is dedicated to beginning work on
the Great Sewing Project, i.e. the pavilion. Who needs sleep anyway...

The class is on Monday, August 6th at 9am so I should have some great horror
stories (and some cheese) to share at the potluck that evening.

Eibhlin