[Spit-project] New stuff

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 09:55:23 PDT 2007

Same thing I do every day Gunthar...try to throw the perfect pot...LOL.
  Actually, I'm doing the lunch sideboard for Greywood who is hosting Crown so I'm researching recipes.  Remind you of anything?  For all of you who don't know, it was ?? how many years ago now Gunthar? that I was doing the Crown feast for Greywood when Gunthar won...my how time flies<G>  There will be NO outdoor cooking however...just lunch.  Considering how far this site is from a real town, I'm thinking there may not be anyone outside of the shire left on site after 6:00PM.  Pitty.
  gwyneth

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Last week, Elizabeth and I got more things for our
period kitchen.

We went to the Historic Enterprises site and got a bunch
of small pottery jars for spices and such, two rough pottery
bowls, a small oil lamp and a flesh hook!

We need to find a nice trestle table at some point. But the
place is slowly getting more period.

I made an apple syrup drink this weekend to be presented
in my class as well.

What have y'all been up to?

Gunthar